My Top 10 Podcasts
At the beginning of this year I really got into listening to podcasts. It was a great a way to pass the time driving to work. I don't have a crazy long drive, usually 40 - 50 minutes to work and up to an hour home because of traffic right now. Some people spend longer driving I know, but I hate driving. On the plus side, as a result of all my time in the car I feel like I am a more educated person now, which I can't complain about and I am better off than just tuning into the radio. I think it all started when Young House Love launched a podcast, I'm a fan of YHL. From there my interests spread out, and I have a friend who made some great recommendations. If you are a podcast newbie I highly recommend the following - and I am giving my take in one sentence. Could I write more about each one of these, yes. Will I? No.
- the one that started it all for me, DIY and home stuff.
- Full of laughter, you feel like you are listening to friends talk about home design.
- The stories behind some of the most well known brands and how they came to be is simply inspirational.
- You never know what you are going to get, but it will always have something to do with the internet.
- Tells unique stories, episode by episode that keep you on your heels.
- From the makers of Serial, the story of a backwards little Alabama town and the sh*t that goes on.
- Just as it sounds, first episode was about mold, winner.
- Game show meets podcast with the a special guest.
- This one make me feel smarter, and who does not want that?
- I have just started this one, but a good unsolved disappearance case keeps me enthralled.
I'd love to hear your favorites. What should I add to my playlist?